Unleash your inner child
What is Physical Literacy?
The motivation, confidence, physical competence, knowledge and understanding to value and take responsibility for engagement in physical activities for life.
We, at Garage Gym, take this idea and help athletes and non-athletes alike to discover activities to ensure they are developing in all areas of movement. This ensures they are able to live long healthy lives and never loose touch with their love of movement. Being physically literate can help reduce injuries, prevent burnout, increase overall enjoyment and so much more. To us, Physical literacy is a major component in living a full, well-rounded and healthy life.
Physical Literacy Coaching
If you are not sure where to take the first step in improving your physical literacy, it is always a good idea to talk to an expert. We offer personalized training programs and coaching sessions to help get you on your way. This involves a detailed consultation to ensure you are getting exactly what you need and exactly what you want. It is our mission to ensure that you are setting yourself up to live your best life, for both athletes and everybody else.
Whether you are looking for a physical literacy specific program or just want to add some new exercises into your current program, this is the place to start.
We also offer group clinics that can be dropped in to. These clinic can vary from "Learning to Run with the Coil", "Learning to Roll Ropes" and many others still in the works.
- One time access to a coach lead clinic
- Multiple different topics such as: running, rolling ropes, balance, play and more.
- Learn from our coach as well as other participants
$30 Per Clinic
- Customized programming
- Movement analysis of your relevant exercises
- Weekly formal meeting with your coach.
1 on 1 Coaching
- In-person or online coaching session
- Workout and exercises specifically designed for your individual wants needs
- Direct communication with your coach 24/7
- Can be small group training for a discounted rate